Terms of Service of GC METAL Sp. z o.o.
- The owner and administrator of the website www.gcmetal.pl is GC METAL Sp. z o.o. seated in Poznan (61-806), at ul. Św. Marcin 29/8, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda, Commercial Division No. 8 of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000416370, holding VAT No.: 783-020-168-79.
- Glossary of terms used in these Terms of Service:
- Service – website www.gcmetal.pl
- Website Owner – GC METAL Sp. z o.o.
- User – an person visiting www.gcmetal.pl
- personal data – information allowing identification of a specific individual, such as first name, surname, address, telephone number, bank account information
- Terms of Service – the rules regarding the Internet Service
- Cookies – these files are information stored temporarily at the request of the server or script or at the user’s browser. Storage depends on the browser settings
- Service Administrator – GC METAL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [GC METAL Sp. z o.o.] seated in Poznan (61-806), at ul. Św. Marcin 29/8, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda, Commercial Division No. 8 of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000416370, holding VAT No.: 783-020-168-790
- Content – all kinds of works within the meaning of the Act on Copyrights and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 1994 no. 24, item 83, as amended) such as text, pictures, graphics.
- The owner is the operator of www.gcmetal.pl.
- These Terms of Service set out:
- the rules of use of the website GC METAL Sp. z o.o. by Internet network users
- the scope and principles of providing services by GC Metal Sp. z o.o.
- the rules on administering the content of the GC METAL Sp. z o.o. Service
- the rules associated with the cookies policy
- regulations related to the protection of intellectual property and copyright of the Service Administrator
- liability for infringements by Service users
- the responsibility for the operation of the Service
- complaints regarding the operation of the Service
- The Service has the following purposes:
- facilitate the procedure for obtaining information about the services and products provided by GC METAL Sp. z o.o.
- familiarize the users with the profile of GC METAL Sp. z o.o.
- enable placement of orders for products offered by GC METAL Sp. z o.o.
- The purpose of the Service is to allow the users to familiarize themselves with the current range of products and services offered by GC METAL Sp. z o.o., save that the services provided by GC METAL Sp. z o.o. are provided on the basis of a separate order addresses directly to the Service Administrator.
- Using the Service www.gcmetal.pl and the access to the content contained in the service is conditioned by reading and accepting these Terms of Service..
- By accessing the Service by typing in the browser address www.gcmetal.pl or another site of the Service the user agrees to be bound by the principles set forth herein. Accessing and using the Service by the user implies full acceptance, without any reservations, of the provisions contained in the Terms of Service available on the website.
- The user declares that the Service is being used in a free and conscious manner and at the sole responsibility of the user, but before using this Service , the user agrees to always read the current version of the Terms of Service available on the website www.gcmetal.pl
- The user acknowledges that ignorance of the Terms of Service may not constitute the basis for any claims or complaints.
- To matters not provided for herein the relevant provisions of the Polish law and the European Union law shall apply.
- It is prohibited to breach the provisions of these Terms of Service and in particular to the undertake actions that would be contrary to the applicable Polish law and the European Union law.
- In the event that the user violates the provisions of these Terms of Service or acts contrary to the Polish and the European Union law , the Administrator shall be entitled to take any actions to remedy the damage suffered and actions to stop such violations.
Responsibility for the information published in the Service
- Commercial and technical information, as well as the prices contained in this Service are for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer as defined in the Civil Code. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes, updates, additions, deletions and amendments of the Terms of Service, as well as cancel the same.
- The Service Administrator shall be responsible only for its own content published in the Service. The Administrator does not guarantee that the Service is up-to-date, accurate and complete nor its constant availability.
- Any binding information and orders placed only in personal communication.
- The Administrator shall not be held responsible for posted links to websites of third parties, whose content is beyond the Administrator’s control. If, when using such links, the user finds content that in the opinion of the use is doubtful, the Administrator will be grateful for informing about this type of event so as to remove the link.
- The Service Administrator has the right to change the scope of services and to modify the contents of the Service without notice to the users, in particular, the Service Administrator has the right to substitute files available to users for download, amend in part or in whole the published content, e.g. texts, images.
Responsibility for the Operation of the Service/
liability for breach of the Terms of Service by the User
- The Service Administrator does not guarantee the continuity of the Service, whose interruptions may be caused by external factors for which the Service Administrator shall not be liable.
- The Service Administrator’s responsibility for service interruptions caused by external factors and for interruptions caused by internal factors is hereby excluded.
- The Service Administrator’s liability for damages incurred by the User, even indirectly, as a result of actions, omissions or malfunctioning of the Service shall also be excluded.
- The Service Administrator shall not be liable for the damage caused by the user’s action that is inconsistent with these Terms of Service, Polish law or the European Union law, as well as for damages caused by unauthorized use of the Service.
Rules Governing the Use of the Service
- Entering the Service shall operate as acceptance of these Terms of Service.
- Accept for the obligation to accept the Terms of Service, there are no other conditions to be met in order to be allowed to use the Service.
- The user may leave the Service at any time.
- The display of the content in the Service may differ depending on the type of settings of the user’s of browser.
- During digital data processing there is the risk of errors.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Protection
- The sole entity authorized under the Act on Copyrights and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Laws of 1994 no. 24, item 83, as amended) to use the copyrights to the works contained in the Service shall be GC METAL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością seated at ul. Święty Marcin 29/8.
- The protection referred to in clause 1 applies to all complete parts of the Service, including any content contained therein.
- No part of the Service may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, including copying, printing, photocopying, recording on storage media or using other systems and resources without the consent of the Service Administrator, unless the Terms of Service provide otherwise.
- It is allowed to download and copy the content published in the Service for private, non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified in a given case.
- Violation of these provisions, including licensing and copyright by the user will result in legal liability specified in the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, the Law on Unfair Competition, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Criminal Code or the provisions of the press law.
- If a new user enters the Service www.gcmetal.pl, a message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen informing about the possibility of accepting the Terms of Service and processing of cookies. Details of cookies are available in the footer of the Service.
Complaints Regarding the Operation of the Service
- Each user has the right to make a complaint regarding the functioning of the Service, to inform the Administrator of its defective functioning or suggest possible improvements by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Complaints which do not contain data in the form of: name and contact information (phone number, e-mail) and a description of the complaint – shall not be handled.
- All complaints shall be handled within 30 days from the date when the complaint was registered in the Service Administrator’s mailbox.
- These Terms of Service shall enter into force from the date of publishing hereof in the footer.
- Amendments to the Terms of Service can be made at any time and in any scope, without the need to notify the user, and such amendments shall apply from the moment of being published in the Service.
- Any disputes between the Administrator and the user in connection with the services provided by the Administrator related to the Service shall be settled amicably.
- Should such amicable settlement be not possible, the dispute shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Administrator.